Thursday, December 23, 2010

Secrets that aren't so secret

Well remember how in one of my older posts, I said that I auditioned for the Christmas play? I got the part of the Angel, and we already had our performance. For those of you who aren't reading, who know me, and those of you who don't know me, what I am about to say will be a surprise. I REALLY enjoyed it. I might even audition for the next Christmas play. It was so much fun. And all the people I met, were really nice, and I miss hangin' with em.


3 comments:

KyAnn said...

haha u defenetally are MY favorite! lol love you too sista!

momma24 said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. You did a great job and you should sing in church all the time. *hint, hint!

KyAnn said...

You did a great job!!!!! :) So glad I was there for it! I agree with your mom, you should do it all the time! :)

Ky

P.S. Kenna posted the above comment, supposedly be me.