Saturday, December 17, 2011

My life

Oh.My.Gosh. There is only eight days to Christmas 2011.
20 days till my birthday 2012. I will be 14. I'm scared.
On to better things.
Christmas is in eight days and I still need to finish a Christmas present for a certain person. I shall not name who. Cross my heart hope to die, poke a noodle in my eye. That's right. A noodle. Sounds less painful then a needle. Anyways, we went shopping two days ago and accomplished about maybe possibly less than half of what we needed done. I hate shopping. But the best part of all was that we did about half of that, at Dollar Tree.
When I grow up, my main shopping places is going to be Wal-Mart, and Dollar Tree. But mainly Dollar Tree. Did you know that everything is a dollar? It's amazing. It really is. I could cry.
I got a present for my best friend, and some for my sisters.
But I still need to find something for my mom's side of the family to make. But what it will be is beyond me. I'm clueless as to what to do. I'm not very artistic. I have the ideas, it's just that they don't translate well into existence. That seems to be my lot in life. My brain must be faulty. Oh well.
I get to have three Christmas's this year. One with my moms dad, one with my mom's mom, and one with my dad's parents. But I love my multiple families. So it's all good. : )

(In case you can't tell, my posts are usually a bit scatter brained.)

2 comments:

KyAnn said...

Babe, YOU are a little scatter-brained! Ha, but it's okay, because I'm even more scatter-brained! We make a great pair, huh? :) Love you!!

Ky

P.S. Yes, I just called you babe. Tell Sarah not to get too jealous..hehe. (for all of you reading this that aren't Sarah or Bethany, it's a bestie inside joke!!)

Kenna Ruth said...

By the way Beth....You ARE 14 now!!!!
*Kenna (whom you love dearly) Forever