Monday, August 9, 2010

Boo Boo's and friends to top it ALL off.

If you read my mom's blog, Crazy Homedaze, then you would know she is having surgery. Don't ask me what kind because I can't spell it. So she is out now, and is starting recovery. So now, as all people are after surgery, My mother is going to be VERY VERY crabby. That is if she's awake. My Memaw, (Grandma) is going to spend the night at our house! And my dad is taking the day, (TODAY) off. So... What happens to us kids you're wondering. We are at our friends house! Guess who? No you have it wrong. IT'S THE CASES!!!!!! YAY!!! The Cases are the best!!!! (Specifically KyAnn!) So in a couple hours we will be heading home, and staying out of our mothers (MAINLY dad's) way. I'll probably post some pictures tomorrow. Or the day after that. Or when ever I get around to it.

4 comments:

momma24 said...

I was NOT cranky! >:-(

Bethany said...

Sorry Mommy. I wasn't sure how you were gonna be

momma24 said...

That's okay, sweetie! I might be cranky tomorrow, though so watch out. heehee

KyAnn said...

Yay for hanging out with your best friend, KyAnn!!! Otherwise known as MOI!!! :)
KyAnn
http://bloommagazine.webs.com