Thursday, June 30, 2011

Long time no Post!!!

It's hard to believe that I haven't posted on my blog since February during the super-bowl. (Gotta love football)


In case ya'll have forgotten who I am and what I'm about, let me fill you in. Things may have changed since I last talked to you.
I'm thirteen, I'm extremely blond, blue eyed, athletic (I love soccer), I have four little sisters. 11yo, 9yo, 6yo, and 1yo. I have a large family. We like to be vocal... Well, some of my family does. I don't usually. The fastest time for me to read a book, is two hours. And the book was about 200-300 pages. I have a wonderful dad, whom I love so evermuch (Yes I just created a new word), a mom who has her own blog( http://www.crazyhomedaze.blogspot.com/ , go check it out!!) My little sister who's the Queen of Drama, loves acting and babysitting. My other little sister who is normally really serene and quiet, unless you're an annoying little boy who won't be quiet. Then there's no guarantees. :) My other other little sister who loves tumbling around, whether its doing cartweels in the frontroom, or doing back hand springs in the gymnastics place thing. And then theres my other other other little sister. She's just one, so we don't know a whole lot yet. But she likes to scream, and she loves bananas. There are pictures of my little sisters on my moms blog. (Website as mentioned above.)

Here are there pictures. And more likely then not, you won't really see me in any of these pictures. I don't like having my picture taken. It is weird.


This is the Queen of Drama





This is the Not so Silent One

This is Tuck n' Roll


And this is Bug.


Once I get them I'll post pictures of my mommy and daddy. (Get used to seeing mommy and daddy on here. That's just what I call them.)

No comments: