Thursday, June 30, 2011

What are we going to do with her????

Well, last week while my fantabulous Aunt Bobbie was here, we were going to make pumpkin muffins. And when I say we, I mean Queen of Drama. But unfortunately Queen of Drama told me that I had to grease the pan. Ugh. Well I went to get the napkins and I was at the table standing next to her. And then all of a sudden there was blood pouring out of her finger. I felt my insides turn to dead mush, so I quickly threw the four napkins I had onto her fingers. I'm sure my face was a sight to see. The doctors thought that she would need stitches. But since my mom held her fingers so tightly, it was closed enough that they could just put some kind of sticky tape on her finger to hold it together. But she's okay now. YAAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

No comments: